39 York Road
London SE1 7NJ
Telephone: 0203 7142400
1st Floor Malling House
Town Hill, West Malling
Kent ME19 6QL
Sta. Santa Catalina de Sena 2
3B, 07002 Palma
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Our construction planning provide a unique support service to client developers and end users and contractors and also provide expert witness service in construction disputes. Our key offerings include;
• Preparation of detailed construction and tender programmes.
• Preparation of initial scheme feasibility programmes.
• Review of and advice regarding alternative procurement options.
• Management and monitoring of design teams.
• Programming and monitoring design team interfaces.
• Interpretation of the criticality of contractors’ own bar charts.
• Review of the practicability of activity periods and logic to assess programme feasibility and the implications of programme compression.
• The assessment of potential risk to identify particular areas for more intensive management and monitoring including Monte Carlo risk analysis.
• The reproduction of hand-drawn bar charts into fully logic linked critical path networks presented as quality Gantt Charts or line of balance.
• Establishment of project milestones and the identification of their criticality relative to individual project events and tasks.
• Planning support to employers’ and contractors’ own staff from pre-contract through to project completion.
• Full support to produce “As-built” records and for the analysis of the events which lead to delays and subsequent claims for extension of time.