39 York Road
London SE1 7NJ
1st Floor Malling House
Kent ME19 6QL
Calle Sant Miquel 55
Our construction planning provide a unique support service to client developers and end users and contractors and also provide expert witness service in construction disputes. Our key offerings include;
• Preparation of detailed construction and tender programmes.
• Preparation of initial scheme feasibility programmes.
• Review of and advice regarding alternative procurement options.
• Management and monitoring of design teams.
• Programming and monitoring design team interfaces.
• Interpretation of the criticality of contractors’ own bar charts.
• Review of the practicability of activity periods and logic to assess programme feasibility and the implications of programme compression.
• The assessment of potential risk to identify particular areas for more intensive management and monitoring including Monte Carlo risk analysis.
• The reproduction of hand-drawn bar charts into fully logic linked critical path networks presented as quality Gantt Charts or line of balance.
• Establishment of project milestones and the identification of their criticality relative to individual project events and tasks.
• Planning support to employers’ and contractors’ own staff from pre-contract through to project completion.
• Full support to produce “As-built” records and for the analysis of the events which lead to delays and subsequent claims for extension of time.