At PDSI we maintain a close working relationship with our clients and adapt our services to deliver effective and relevant cost advice with which decisions can be made with confidence.
We work as part of the Client team, providing hands on services to the challenges through all stages of the project cycle.
Our dedicated team apply a vast depth of experience and specialist construction knowledge, when providing strategic advice or cost planning our projects. Furthermore we believe PDSI is a market leader advising on procurement strategy and execution of the works.
PDSI is committed to all projects we are involved in and we pro-actively advise, manage and forecast costs to ensure value and budgetary control is maintained.
Our key cost management and quantity surveying services include:
- Feasibility studies, cost modelling and benchmarking
- Cost planning and detailed cost estimates
- Strategic construction advice
- Procurement and contractual management
- Value engineering and risk management
- Cost control, valuations and change management
- Due diligence and acquisition support
- Specialist procurement services and supply chain management
- Contract administration
- Fire insurance/replacement valuations
- Fund monitoring as monitoring surveyor