Please join us in congratulating Tessa Chesney on passing the ISO 9001:2015 Requirements Exam, completed with the BSI Training Academy.
The Requirements course covered:
– Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
– Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
– Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
– Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and the 7 management principles
And is designed to help us:
– Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
– Manage quality and drive continual improvement
– Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organisation
– Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Well done from the team at PDSI Construction Consultants and Initiate Consulting Limited.