Please join us in congratulating Katarina Jocic on passing the ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Exam, completed with the BSI Training Academy.
The Internal Auditor course gave Katarina the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of auditing management systems according to ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 9001:2015
And taught her the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare and audit activities; complete the audit
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Audit follow-up
This course is designed to help us:
- Recognise areas your Certification Body (CB) will be generally looking for to comply with generic internal auditing requirements in management system standards. This will include the meanings and intention of certification criteria and associated theories, methodologies, techniques or tools
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements for an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) internal audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organisation’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assess corrective actions
Well done from the team at PDSI Construction Consultants and Initiate Consulting Limited.